Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cheers:)

I was only able to edit my MS a little today:(

It called my name."Jennifer, come fix me," said MS.

No, but seriously--

Okay--this cough is relentless; and the sinus infection is even worse.  I'm literally drowning in my own fluid.  Cheers to the Amoxicillin. I drink to that, yeah yeah, (In my Rihanna singing voice), in the hopes that it will work it's magical pink powers on my nasal passages.

Before I decided to write this blog, I was in the process of watching Bag of Bones, the series based on the book with the same name, by Stephen King.   I'll let you know how creepy it was once I press play again.

For now, I'm going to stack up on too much tissue and hope that the ringing in my right ear comes to a swift halt.

Sending a faux shout out to my Eustachian tube!

a bientôt

J.L

No comments:

Post a Comment