Saturday, March 17, 2012

VBP's Story

Let's face it. I love old tattered paper. Paper so old that if you blew on it, it would crumble into a thousand pieces. Vintage Paper is inaudible tree poetry. There I go, being overly dramatic, but it's the truth.  Vintage Brown Paper is my Blog space, and I am not afraid to admit that it's my first time taking a swing at the blogger lifestyle.   Being a writer, who desires to be published one day in this century. . .  I figured it was about damn time I jumped on the wagon, instead of standing on the side of the road hitchhiking.  The blog will be a ramble of thoughts, as I journey into the world of publishing wearing a child's' seatbelt. I will also share selective poetry, and music that sparks my creative senses.

a bientôt, 

J.L 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck to you! I know you will do well!
    Stay positive, be yourself, create and stay motivated and you will be supported and embraced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renita! You are so sweet! Thanks for the positivity. We all know that one can never have too much of it!:)

    ReplyDelete